You can find a job that’s perfect for you at Bootcamps for Change #SweatierForTheBetter
Look forward to a fun, supportive work environment, opportunities to grow, and develop your skills while being a part of something bigger. If you have strong personal values and care about Canada’s future generation, we are the place for you.
If you are considering a job, volunteer experience, or student practicum/placement with us, you can look forward to:
- Developing your leadership skills in a caring, challenging and diverse working environment
- The opportunity to explore a wide range of jobs and functions
- Shaping the future direction of the organization and the community in which you work
- Participating in Bootcamps for Change #SweatierForTheBetter career training programs
- A healthy work/life balance
Bootcamps for Change #SweatierForTheBetter continues to grow.
Program Manager: Part-Time Contract (4 months)
Start Date: January 11th, 2021 – April 26th, 2021
Part-time: $19/hr @12hrs/week
Are you a current Sheridan student or have you graduated in the last three years? We’re hiring a program manager to help us expand our in-shelter fitness programming and employment program for at-risk youth across Canada.
Get ready for an exciting semester, working alongside 55+ practicum students from Edmonton to North Bay.
Apply to become a Program Manager and make an impact on the future of Canadian youth today.
Click here to reach out to Katie Heggtveit (Dir. of Impact) with your CV and goals. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Stay up to date with our incoming work opportunities by subscribing to our newsletter below.